Lake Oswego Hunt offers a variety of riding environments and amenities — and it is beautiful!
- Indoor Arena: 90' x 220' (27.4 m x 67 m)
- Two (2) Outdoor Arenas: Enclosed 30m x 70m, Dressage 20m x 60m with sand footing
- Polo Field and 1/2 mile galloping track
- Round pen
- Show jumps
- Permanent Cross-country jumps including a water jump and a two-level 40' x 50' bank complex. LOH is proud to provide the only irrigated cross-country course and Grand Prix field in the area.
- 2 miles of trails on Iron Mountain with a lovely view looking down on LOH.
- LOH cooperates with Clackamas County Vector Control so we have virtually no flies. The County also uses our water jump as a fish hatchery.
- 70 stalls from 10' x 10' minimum to 12' x 16' maximum
- Feeding 5 times per day: Alfalfa and Grass Hay; LMF Showtime, LMF Super Supplement, and LMF TACO as concentrates
- Water twice per day, 3 times in hot weather
- Stalls cleaned 7 days per week except Christmas and New Years Day
- Five (5) all-weather turnout pens plus one (1) convalescent turnout pen
- Wash stall with hot & cold running water and a heat lamp.
- Video surveillance of the stable and tack room areas to ensure the safety of horses and members.
- Turn-out service available to all horses stabled at LOH.
Our barn is plumbed with an approved automatic fire suppression system as per the City of Lake Oswego Fire Department code.
In addition to routinely serviced, hand-held fire extinguishers on hand throughout the facility, LOH is just minutes away from the local fire department.
Operating Hours & Conditions for Juniors
A JUNIOR IS ANY PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve after noon
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve after noon
- New Year's Day
Any changes will be posted on the blackboard.
Tack Room Hours
The Main Tack Room will be open from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM on Monday through Friday and from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
ADULTS: It is strongly recommended that adults riding or handling horses outside regular hours (after 8:00 PM during the week and 6:00 PM on weekends or before 7:00 AM any day) should be accompanied by another person capable of summoning emergency assistance, in the event of upset or injury.
- Five (5) tack rooms including space for tack trunks.
- Lockers for riding members
- Club room overlooking indoor arena
Click the thumbnail below to view a 360° view of the club room
- Kitchen facilities
- Observation deck overlooking polo field
- Show office and scoring booth
- Colony of barn swallows every summer
For more information, please contact the LOH Manager.